All of our Jewelry items are crafted in the USA of quality natural materials (Turquoise, Gemstones, Pearls, etc), as a result slight natural variances will be present in color and/or shape. For this reason our products should be considered One of a Kind and we list (most all) our merchandise individually so what you see in the image is the product that is shipped. Very minor exceptions are made for either small jewelry items that show no variance and jewelry supplies where small variance is anticipated.
We are confident our presentation is accurate and Customers often tell us
'...It is more beautiful in person!'.
Returns and Exchanges
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept Returns for Refund based on the following criteria. Our products are truly One of a Kind, handcrafted treasures and therefore not really replaceable as stones etc will vary (which makes up approximately 75% of the item's character).
Personalized or Custom Orders may not be canceled, exchanged or returned for a refund/credit due to the personalized nature of the item unless otherwise noted on the Product's Detail Page such as Custom Order Wedding Rings which may be cancelled or returned but carry a minimum 30% restocking fee without exception.
Merchandise returned that included a Promotional Priced Item in the original Order (such as Pendant with discounted Neckcord, Beads, Chain etc) and only the full priced item (such as Pendant) is returned, the Regular Retail price of the discounted item (such as Neckcord, Beads, Chain) will be deducted prior to any Refunds/Store Credits issued based on criteria below.
Closeout, Special Buy and Final Sale Items are not Returnable or Refundable.
Merchandise returned as part of a Free or Discounted Shipping Promotion will have the Actual Shipping charges plus a $5.00 surcharge deducted before Refunds are issued for any portion of the Return.
In Stock Merchandise Orders Cancelled before Shipping are Subject to $10 Processing Fee.
Parcels Refused or Returned as Non-Deliverable are Subject to 20% (or $10 minimum) Restocking/Processing Fee before any credits or refunds are issued (Shipping Charges are not refundable or reversible and will be deducted after Restocking/Processing Fee).
All Returns MUST BE shipped through United States Postal Service (USPS), properly addressed with RA#, securely packaged and Insured (remember you own the merchandise). Our Studio at times may be unattended and therefore not responsible for Shipments through other Carriers that are left outside the facility. Please remember you are the sole owner of your parcel.
After Shipping, forward the Tracking/Insurance number (as a courtesy) so we may assist you in monitoring the return and Instruct USPS on any delivery changes we may need to make to ensure safe delivery.
Full Refund of Purchase Price
- Contact Us for Return Authorization, Shipping and Addressing Instructions within 3 days of receipt (date on Tracking) via phone or e-mail (provided on Order Confirmations, Shipping Notifications and Packing Slips in all Shipments); you may also use our Contact Form (parcels received without Return Authorization Number are improperly addressed and will be Returned to Sender)
- Items must be received in our Studio within 14 days of receipt through USPS Tracking (or date available for pick up whichever is sooner)
- Return Authorization Number does Not transfer ownership or liability to Four Corners USA Inc.
- Returns should be adequately insured/tracked and protectively packaged to ensure safe delivery (remember you own the parcel and anything damaged during shipment is only covered under your insurance)
- Return Shipping Charges are at Customer Expense
- Merchandise must have all original attached labels/tags (in original condition) and packaging; unworn, unaltered condition; beads cannot be unstrung. No Labels - No Refund - No Exceptions. Removal of Labels implies Inspection and Acceptance
- Refund is for Merchandise Purchase Price Only; Original Shipping Charges or Gift Wrapping Charges when applicable are Not Refundable
- Merchandise purchased with Advertised 'Free Shipping' Offers (when applicable) will have the Actual Shipping Cost plus $5.00 Handling Fee deducted from Refund amount regardless of full or partial return
- Refunds are issued typically within 3 days of receipt in our Studio after inspection
- Additional Shipping Charges apply for Exchanges when available
Store Credit Only
- Parcels with Return Authorization received in our Studio after 14 days of receipt (date on Tracking or date available for pick up) and before 20 days (based on Return Policy above) are eligible for Store Credit Only
- 15% (or more based on condition) Restocking Fee will be assessed before Store Credit is issued
- Contact Us for Return Authorization Number before Shipping any Return
- Merchandise must have all original attached labels/tags (in original condition), packaging, Shipping Invoice or Packing Slip - No Labels - No Credit - No Exception
- Store Credit Issued for Original Merchandise Purchase Price or lowest Price published since purchase (less any fees imposed); Original Shipping Charges or Gift Wrapping when applicable are Not eligible for Store Credit
- Store Credits are a convenience option only and items purchased with Store Credits are not returnable
All Returns Must be...
- In the original packaging (box etc. including any labels attached, original Shipping Invoice or Packing Slip)
- Shipped through the United States Postal Service, packed securely, adequately insured and tracked for your protection
- In unworn, unused, unaltered condition. Merchandise that does not have original packaging, attached labels or shows evidence of wear or use, will be subject to 30% (or more) Repair and Rebuffing charges (in addition to our ReStocking Fee above if applicable) which will be deducted before Refund or Store Credit is issued
- All Refunds are applied to original form of payment only
***We apologize if our Return Policy appears stringent. Our policies help protect us against Fraud as well as maintaining a quality experience for our regular Customers and those who appreciate and respect hand made jewelry of America's First People. All our Products (with the exception of some supplies) are handcrafted or specialty items - not manufactured, mass produced or ordered from some catalog.
It is in our humble opinion when purchasing specialty items like this, you typically know upon receipt whether it fulfills your expectation and/or fits as you would have anticipated. Unfortunately, there are times when such Specialty Jewelry is purchased with the intent of wearing for a Special Occasion and returning without regard.
We are confident in the quality of our American Artisan, Four Corners Jewelry and Native American Collections. All our products are fully inspected (please read Our Commitment to You), documented and imaged before they are offered for Sale and inspected again before Shipping. Jewelry is a product that should be worn with caution and care. Please inspect your purchase upon receipt and if not completely satisfied Returns are accepted according to the Terms above.
We rarely carry many Bead Gemstone or Turquoise Necklaces from other Artisans because the stringing and finishing techniques often do not meet our stringent guidelines.
We offer ReStringing Services for a fee on all Bead Necklace Jewelry purchased from the Four Corners Jewelry Gallery. Since designs are limited, most all beads and components must accompany the project to be worked on. Please Contact Us with your requests.
***Because our Studio is not open on a regular basis to accept shipments, we do not take responsibility for unexpected packages left at door, packages not received, addressed incorrectly, or sent through an unapproved carrier. Do Not automatically ship merchandise without approval.
All Rights Reserved Four Corners USA OnLine